GILLER BATTLE CREW

WHY I HAVE TO WRITE BLOGS?

I have to write this blogs because i want everyone having know; How To Improve Malaysia’s BBoy Scene...

I got a few ideas, I wanna here from all you guys. If you have any good ideas drop a comment on this post and I will add it.

Otherwise i will update later with my own.

Points:

* sponsors and event organiser who support and understand about bboy culture
* events prioritising the bboys first
* bringing knowledgeable and respected bboys into Malaysia to judge comps and
hold workshops
* place to buy bboy gear in Malaysia
* don’t do free shows! if you are not being paid for a show then you are being
used
* we need some breaks dj’s and for updated breakbeats to be available to bboys,
event organiser and for competitions
* hook up practice spots in each state so travelling bboys got a place to
practice interstate
* regular underground jams at studios
* need people who make flyers, video editing etc for promoting bboying
* point bboys in the right direction regarding resources on knowledge and
sharing of videos

Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment